The Bet Tzedek Holocaust Survivors Justice Network
- The Network is a coalition of Jewish social service agencies, law firms and corporations gathered together by Bet Tzedek Legal Services to provide dignity and resources to Holocaust survivors.
- Lawyers, paralegals, and social service workers actively involved in the Network should Join this site or Login to access resources for our current clinic project, which helps survivors obtain funds offered under the German Ghetto Work Payment Program as well as the ZRBG life-time pension program.
- Information from Bet Tzedek provided on this website or otherwise through the Network is designed for FREE legal assistance. No survivors should be charged for legal services delivered with information provided by Bet Tzedek.
- To learn more about the Holocaust, the Network, the German Ghetto Work Payment Program, or the ZRBG life-time pension program, go to About or Links.
- Holocaust survivors look below to find FREE LEGAL SERVICES in your area.
Germany has recently started approving social security pensions for survivors who worked in Nazi ghettos. You MAY be eligible for a pension even if you currently receive other benefits.
To find free assistance in your area, go to:
- Please Note: Bet Tzedek's weekly call-in hour has moved from Fridays to Thursdays from 9:30am to 10:30am PST to answer GGWP and ZRBG questions (for Network attorneys only). Dial-in information is in the Library under "Resources."
- Do you have a question about the ZRBG Pension Program? Check out our searchable ZRBG Handbook!